Allergies and Elephants

This past week buried me in allergies.  Ugh!  I took allergy meds which seemed to disrupt my sleep.  I'm not sure which was worse, the sleep deprivation or the pressure in my ears.

In the little spurts of time I had of being lucid, I began a color experiment.  If I painted the exact same scene over three different colors, what would be the

difference in the final paintings?  Here are my under-paintings.  Pretty colors all:


Next came the skies, water, and beaches:




I really enjoyed comparing the colors.  It may be hard to believe that each one used the same palette.  But the beach was more transparent on the orange background.

Next I began playing with collage elements...that is where the elephants come in.  I found myself enjoying the thought of elephants at the beach.  This is no ordinary beach mind you:








Comments

  1. LOVE your creativity and how you work Found a few magazines with nature you might want. Tried to send them home with your Mom last week, but it didn't happen. Maybe that 1st week of June?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts